Nowadays, we tend to sit more, staring at the screen instead of moving around. Create your own inMoving plan to help you stay active and feel better by asking yourself a few questions:
1. Why do you want to be more physically active?
2. How do you feel when you are really sedentary, sitting almost the whole day?
3. How do you feel after you have danced, ridden your bike or taken a brisk walk outdoors?
4. Realistically, how much time can you set aside to be more active? Even 10 minutes here and there throughout the day counts.
5. What are 2 or 3 obstacles that make it hard for you to be active?
6. What are your mindful moving words?
As we use our body more and use gadgets and automobiles less, we burn calories while reducing our ecological footprint. :)
What’s one of your realistic inMoving goals that will make you feel better?
Photo by anankkml from Freedigitalphotos.net