“Resting and restoring are just as important as working.”
1. Mindfulness and enoughism are hot topics today among politicians economists and thinkers globally – in your opinion why?
Our lives have sped up tremendously since the internet revolution. Businessmen and women, politicians, and other highly successful people alike are bombarded with stimulation to attend to more and more. This acceleration is hurting people in terms of their physical and mental wellbeing. People are suffering as a result, and are starting to question what is truly meaningful in their lives. Do we really want to keep up with an always on and accelerated lifestyle? Is power, fame, status, or money all we want? Or, is there something else that will make us more fulfilled and happy.
2. How would you define enoughism and why do you think it is important?
3. How will enoughism affect societies, businesses and individuals, in terms of lifestyle, values, and work/leisure activities?
4. What does mindful leadership mean to you and why will it be of great importance in the future?
5. What do you see as the biggest challenges to cultivating enoughism and mindful leadership?